1. Specially shaped rods of galvanized solid iron diameter Φ8 that are linked between with special ties to create the overall net.
2. Galvanized coating weight zn 140gr/m2 (70gr/m2 both sides).
3. Wide range of powder coating colours (AKZO NOBEL) with excellent resistance to outdoor conditions and excellent colour retention that meets the requirements of all major European architectural standards BS EN 12206:2004 PART I, QUALICOAT CLASS I and GSB.
4. Combination of high security and the possibility of eye contact with the interior place.
5. Ideal for installation in storefronts.
6. Special shaped guides "OMEGA" of various cross sections (60 mm, 80 mm, 100 mm, 120mm) in combination with the dimension of the roller and thickness 2mm steel sheet with integrated rubbers and brushes to reduce losses from wind and noise.
7. Special shaped guides "Π" (40mm and 60mm) simply for more economic solutions (without rubbers and brushes).
8. The bottom of the roller shutters is made of:
a) 80mm x 40mm metal beam when the roller is automatic
b) pastore profile (flat) when the roller is manual operated with locks
9. Shaft diameter Φ60 (2,5 mm and 4,0 mm) and Φ76 (3,0 mm and 4,0 mm) according to the requirements of each case.
10. Possibility of constructing external frame by shaped steel sheet of various dimensions to cover the wrapping roller from the exterior side when a beam does not exist.
11. Possibility of constructing a covering box of the shaft which adjusts to the specially designed metal angles on the flags of the guides for faster and easier installation. There is also a choice for removable side of the box for immediate access in case of damage.
12. Possibility of manual or motorized operation.
Quality ISO 9001:2008