1. Hot galvanized Steel sheet Profile bearing perforation of maximum hole size 3mm.
2. Galvanized coating weight zn 140gr/m2 (70gr/m2 both sides).
3. Wide range of powder coating colours (AKZO NOBEL) with excellent resistance to outdoor conditions and excellent colour retention that meets the requirements of all major European architectural standards BS EN 12206:2004 PART I, QUALICOAT CLASS I and GSB.
4. Special shaped guides "OMEGA" of various cross sections (60 mm, 80 mm, 100 mm, 120mm) in combination with the dimension of the roller and thickness 2mm steel sheet with integrated rubbers and brushes to reduce losses from wind and noise.
5. Special shaped guides "Π" (40mm and 60mm) simply for more economic solutions (without rubbers and brushes).
6. Shaft diameter Φ60 (2,5 mm and 4,0 mm) and Φ76 (3,0 mm and 4,0 mm) according to the requirements of each case.
7. Possibility of constructing external frame by shaped steel sheet of various dimensions to cover the wrapping roller from the exterior side when a beam does not exist.
8. Possibility of constructing a covering box of the shaft which adjusts to the specially designed metal angles on the flags of the guides for faster and easier installation. There is also a choice for removable side of the box for immediate access in case of damage.
9. Possibility of manual or motorized operation.
Ι. Security Requirements for maximum dimension 600x500 according to European standard EN 13241-1
α) Dangerous materials
β) Safe Mode
γ) Operating Forces
δ) Wind Load (and even greater dimension because due to perforation there is no wind resistance)
ΙΙ. Quality ISO 9001:2008