1. Steel sheet Profile hot galvanized.
2. Wide range of powder coating colours (AKZO NOBEL) with excellent resistance to outdoor conditions and excellent colour retention that meets the requirements of all major European architectural standards BS EN 12206:2004 PART I, QUALICOAT CLASS I and GSB.
3. Possibility of ventilation in combination with the same or a different profile with maximum hole dimension 3 mm.
4. Possibility of placing transparent PLEXI GLASS (windows) dimension 130mm x 70mm to provide natural lighting in combination only with Pastore.
5. Special shaped guides "OMEGA" of various cross sections (60 mm, 80 mm, 100 mm, 120mm) in combination with the dimension of the rolling shutter, and thickness 2mm steel sheet with integrated rubbers and brushes to reduce losses from wind and noise.
6. Special shaped Guides "Π" (40mm and 60mm) simply for more economic solutions (without rubbers and brushes).
7. Shaft in diameter Φ60 (2,5 mm and 4,0 mm) and Φ76 (3,0 mm and 4,0 mm) according to the requirements of each case.
8. Possibility of constructing external frame by shaped steel sheet of various dimensions in order to cover the wrapping rolling shutter from the exterior side when a beam does not exist.
9. Possibility of constructing a covering box of the shaft which adjusts to the specially designed grooves bearing theflags of the guides for faster and easier installation. There is also a choice for removable side of the box for immediate access in case of damage.
10. Possibility of manual or motorized operation.
Ι. Security standards for dimension 600x500 in accordance with the European standard EN 13241-1
a) Dangerous materials
b) Safe Mode
c) Operating Forces
d) Wind Load
ΙΙ. Quality ISO 9001:2008