1. Aluminium Profile of extrusion single wall thickness of 2 mm.
2. Special cross section and crafted so that PLEXI GLASS can be adapted.
3. Wide range of powder coating colours (AKZO NOBEL) with excellent resistance to outdoor conditions and excellent colour retention that meets the requirements of all major European standards BS EN 12206:2004 PART I, QUALICOAT CLASS I and GSB.
4. Possibility of placing single transparent PLEXI GLASS (windows) on a single aluminium profile of extrusion 145mm x 55mm and 600mm x 55mm (maximum) to provide natural lighting.
5. Special shaped guides "OMEGA" various cross sections (60 mm, 80 mm, 100 mm, 120mm) in combination with the dimension of the roller, and a thickness of 2mm steel sheet with integrated rubbers and brushes to reduce losses from wind and noise.
6. Shaft diameter Φ60 (2,5 mm and 4,0 mm) and Φ76 (3,0 mm and 4,0 mm) according to the requirements of each case.
7. Possibility of constructing external frame by shaped steel sheet of various dimensions to cover the wrapping roller from the exterior side when a beam does not exist.
8. Possibility of constructing a covering box of the shaft which adjusts to the specially designed metal angles on the flags of the guides for faster and easier installation. There is also a choice for removable side of the box for immediate access in case of damage.
9. Possibility of manual or motorized operation.
Quality ISO 9001:2008