The eDSF series is a smart idea, it is a versatile sliding window system, suitable for sliding windows and doors. The advantages of the series are maximum flexibility, combined with proper application. Based on a 76mm frame thickness, this slim system impresses with its modern design, making it perfect for every setting and compatible with all Streamline glass profile and technology.
Its thin thickness allows large areas of glazing to provide a natural and aesthetically beautiful appearance. And the best: the variety of available colors allows designers to unleash their creativity and use any architectural style they want.
The Ecosol 70 is one of ALUDOR's sliding systems with classic design with slightly oblique scotch and gray waterproofing tire. The surfaces of the synthetic frame are smooth without pores for easy care.
They offer high thermal and sound insulation coefficients in combination with the appropriate glazing.
Ecosol 70 sliding composite frames occupy a small part in the market and are mainly located in single-family houses and special buildings.
- High thermal insulation coefficients Uf = 1.7 W / (m2 k) and sound insulation for your composite frames.
- Pentathalamic profiles with a thickness of 70 mm
- 3 mm outer wall thickness RAL (German specifications)
- Sheet and sheet surfaces in different layers or in hemispherical form.
- Excellent mechanical properties for lasting durability and functionality of the synthetic frame.
- Specially designed iron reinforcements that ensure a high rigidity and the ability to position anti-burglar mechanisms.