Garage Doors - Roller Shutters / Sectional residential door
The technical features that you need to know about the multi-door home door are as follows:
1. Double wall panel made of hot-dip galvanized sheet metal 0.5 mm thick with thermal insulation of hard polyurethane 45 kgr / m3. Total panel thickness 42mm.
2. Stucco surface that perfectly blends the modern with the classic and gives the door the maximum strength and protection against possible damage.
3. Wide range of AKZO NOBEL colors with excellent exterior durability and excellent color consistency, which meets the requirements of all major European architectural specifications BS EN 12206: 2004 PART I, QUALICOAT CLASS I and GSB.
4. Heavy duty guides and case made of galvanized steel 2mm thick.
5. Adjustable torsion springs on steel reinforced shaft to better balance the door.
6. Steel hinges made of heavy duty 2.5mm thick galvanized steel.
7. Special EPDM tires that fit into all types of doors, increasing sealing and minimizing ventilation losses.
- Lateral in all its height
- In between joints
- Double hollow profile with a special chamber on the lower panel of the door
- In the top last panel that is touching the front of the frame
Biorol SA has a wide range of safety-related products and provides the maximum protection:
Insurance spring. It adjusts to the axis of the multi-spindle door and prevents undesired movement of the door downwards in the event of damage to the spring.
Pressure tapes or motion detection photocells which are deemed necessary when the door is remotely operated in accordance with EN 13241-1
Finger protection. Specially designed and designed panels which, during closure, do not allow entrapment of the fingers between the panels.
Operating modes horizontal lift:
- Double Guide (20cm)
- Double Guide (16cm)
- Single guide (42cm)
Additional features - combinations
- Windows made of polycarbonate double glazing with perimeter sealing hose using different types of windows can create different door views. They are available in a variety of standard dimensions, giving more light to the outdoors.
- Aluminum frames made of polycarbonate self-glazing. In the case of jammers, the polyurethane panels are replaced by aluminum profiles bearing PLEXI GLASS at 5mm thickness. The dimensions of the glasses vary in width and height and are always shaped according to the dimensions of each door.
- Manhole doors: Available in a variety of colors and designs with or without glass with a perimeter aluminum frame. They carry a safety lock handle and a reset mechanism so that it always keeps it locked during operation.
- Built-in: In case the roof door needs to be closed (especially during the winter months), the built-in manhole can facilitate pedestrian crossing by reducing the unnecessary use of the main door, particularly in the industry.
- Non-integrated: preferred in cases where the installation area of the roof door is large and no built-in construction is deemed necessary. It replaces the common aluminum door as it has the advantage of being available in the same design and color as the main door, thus creating a smooth and harmonious aesthetic effect.
Innovation new product BIOPROS SA,
constantly focusing on the research and the safety of its products and with the basic aim of providing its customers with a substantial service, presents a technological innovation, a combination of security and aesthetics, the integrated manhole with minimal downhill. A completely functional solution that facilitates the passage of pedestrians as well as small wheeled machines, something which with the existing technology was considered very difficult.
Possibility of manual operation.
The door is accompanied by a locking lock that operates with two-point locks (left-right) with the aid of a sprocket in a cylinder. The lock is suitable for garage doors as well as small industrial doors.
Possibility of electrically operated operation.
With single-phase roof motors that carry drivers - primarily chain-driven - with a choice of length according to the requirements of each case. Specific models are also available with a belt.
- Built-in bulb
- Unlocking mechanism
- Terminal setting
- Power adjustment
- Shutdown at any point
- Silent mode
- Stylish design. We have the ability to adjust to them remote control, pushbutton, key switch, keypad, photocell, lighthouse, antenna, pressure-sensitive rubber, etc. (See Engines - electronics for more information)
Certifications I. Safety specifications for dimension 600X350 according to European standard EN 13241-1
Concerns: (a) hazardous materials (b) safe operation (c) operating forces d) lack of satisfaction
II. Quality ISO 9001: 2008