The primary objective and the commitment of ALUDOR AEBE is the quality of the products and services it offers. Their improvement is our ultimate goal. In its attempt for constant growth, the Company is required to offer products (synthetic PVC window and door frames, aluminum window and door frames, armored doors, pleated screens, etc) and services which:
- satisfy the customers’ demands
- comply with the European and International Law
- are reliable and safe to use
- are available in competitive prices
- cover the set quality objectives
To accomplish all the aforementioned, the ALUDOR’S management team:
- Has adopted Quality Management Systems (Q.M.S), according to the ISO 9001:2008 International Standards, which are based on two central concepts: the company’s need for constant improvement of the product and service quality, as well as the demands of its customers.
- It constantly reviews and improves the features of its products / services, where possible, as well as the effectiveness of its processes and, consequently, of its whole Quality Management System.
- It sets measurable objectives for Quality at company level, at operational department level or processes, as well as on Products / Services.
- It is organized in such a way that the technical and administrative operations, as well as the human factors are under constant review and improvement. This review aims at the reduction and, especially, in prevention of deficiencies in the result produced. The same review applies to the co-operative relations that the Company establishes.
The support, the review and the improvement of the Quality Management System, in conjunction with the optimal cost that can be achieved, are of vital significance for ALUDOR AEBE.
It is essential that the customers entrust ALUDOR AEBE with the delivery of products of specified Quality.