1. Double wall panel made of hot-dip galvanized sheet metal 0.5 mm thick with thermal insulation of hard polyurethane 45 kgr / m3. Total panel thickness 42mm.
2. Stucco surface that perfectly blends the modern with the classic and gives the door the maximum strength and protection against possible damage.
3. Wide range of AKZO NOBEL colors with excellent exterior durability and excellent color consistency, which meets the requirements of all major European architectural specifications BS EN 12206: 2004 PART I, QUALICOAT CLASS I and GSB.
4. Heavy duty guides and case made of galvanized steel 2mm thick.
5. Steel hinges made of heavy duty 2.5mm thick galvanized steel.
6. Special EPDM tires that fit into all types of doors, increasing sealing and minimizing ventilation losses.
- Lateral in all its height
- In between joints
- Double hollow profile with a special chamber on the lower panel of the door
- In the top last panel that is touching the front of the frame
7. TUBO shaft from outer diameter pipe Φ101mm in 3mm thickness with flanged ends Φ40mm on both sides.
- In this case, the door works without springs with direct drive from the engine.
- The main advantage of the spring-free device is the zero spring wear (as it does not exist) and therefore the automatic reduction of maintenance requirements.
- Handling in this case is done with chain clutch.
Biorol SA has a wide range of safety-related products and provides the maximum protection:
Insurance (centrifugal accelerator). Operates with an anti-shock system (shock absorber) to phase out the uncontrolled downward movement of the door if it exceeds the permissible limits. It also includes a microswitch that automatically disconnects the motor's electrical supply to protect it from greater damage if the accelerator is acted upon in accordance with the European directive.
The centrifugal accelerator is made of a special antioxidant metal alloy. It is manufactured in accordance with the international safety standards (TUV-BAYERN & BG-BONN) DIN EN 12605 and has CE certification and testing certification from the above organizations.
Pressure tapes or motion detection photocells which are deemed necessary when the door is remotely operated in accordance with EN 13241-1.
Finger protection. Specially designed and designed panels which, during closure, do not allow entrapment of the fingers between the panels.
Operating modes horizontal lift:
Horizontal Single Guide (55cm)
Horizontal semi-straight single guide (65cm, depending on the slope)
Self-contained single guide (55cm + hexagonal)
Semi-linear single driver (65cm + hexagonal depending on gradient) Vertical
Additional features - combinations
- Windows made of polycarbonate double glazing with perimeter sealing hose using different types of windows can create different door views. They are available in a variety of standard dimensions, giving more light to the outdoors.
- Aluminum frames made of polycarbonate self-glazing. In the case of jammers, the polyurethane panels are replaced by aluminum profiles bearing PLEXI GLASS at 5mm thickness. The dimensions of the glasses vary in width and height and are always shaped according to the dimensions of each door.
- Manhole doors. Available in a variety of colors and designs with or without glass with a perimeter aluminum frame. They carry a safety lock handle and a reset mechanism so that it always keeps it locked during operation.
- Built-in. In case the roof door needs to be closed (especially during the winter months), the built-in manhole can facilitate pedestrian crossing by reducing the unnecessary use of the main door, particularly in the industry.
- Non-integrated. Preferred in cases where the installation area of the roof door is large and no built-in construction is deemed necessary. It replaces the common aluminum door as it has the advantage of being available in the same design and color as the main door, thus creating a smooth and harmonious aesthetic effect.
Innovation new product BIOPROS SA, constantly focusing on the research and the safety of its products and with the basic aim of providing its customers with a substantial service, presents a technological innovation, a combination of security and aesthetics, the integrated manhole with minimal downhill. A completely functional solution that facilitates the passage of pedestrians as well as small wheeled machines, something which with the existing technology was considered very difficult.
ONLY ELECTRIC EQUIPMENT IS AVAILABLE
It works with a 1.5-phase three-phase MIN motor with a reduction gear of the Italian ELSAMEC. Handling is done with a chain saw
Handling is done with a chain saw
It does :
- High-safety electromagnetic brake
- Limit switch set in an IP54 enclosure
- Low voltage board also enclosed in an IP54 enclosure
- Gearbox 1/5
- We have the ability to adjust to them remote control, pushbutton, key switch, keypad, photocell, lighthouse, antenna, pressure-sensitive rubber, etc. (For more information see Engines - Electronics)
Certifications I. Safety specifications for dimension 700 X 500 according to European standard EN 13241-1
- hazardous materials
- safe operation
- operating forces
- wind pressure
II. Quality ISO 9001: 2008