The technical features that you need to know about the one-piece roof door are as follows:
1. It is made entirely of galvanized material in the frame and the sheet.
2. Available in a wide range of electrostatic dyes (AKZO NOBEL) with excellent resistance to external conditions and excellent color conservation, which meets the requirements of all major European architectural standards BS EN 12206: 2004 PART I, QUALICOAT CLASS I and GSB.
3. The sheet of the single piece is in the form of trapezoidal sheet metal to impart greater strength making the structure more resistant to stress.
4. Movement. The door is moved to a horizontal guide by means of pulling springs, which are calculated in such a way as to exhaust the weight of the sheet, and therefore no particularly strong muscular force is required when opening and closing.
5. Enclosure is made of 80X40 cavity.
6. Ability to construct pedestrian manhole, built-in and non-built.
7. Possibility of manual and electrically operated operation. When the door is delivered manually then a special lock with an in-hand grip and a built-in safety grinder is fitted to lock it. The locking of the door is done with metal bars which fit on the lock and penetrate right and left into the vertical parts of the door casket.
- Maximum construction dimensions: Height ... .220 cm Width ... .310 cm.
- Possibility of manufacturing with fixed parts Knowledge of traditional technique
- Use the new advanced technology
- Reliable constructions and solutions that embellish
- Adaptation to the architecture of buildings Resistance to time
- Quick delivery Technical assistance